We can help you make sense of the complicated world of investing, taxes and insurance by providing sophisticated solutions that are easy to understand and implement. Tell us about your goals and we will help you plan for them.
As a client, you will have the flexibility to work with us on a one-time or an ongoing basis, and will have access to financial planning and advice regardless of your net worth, income, or the amount of assets you have available to invest.
Income & Cash Flow
- Am I earning enough money to meet my goals?
- How much can I really afford to save each month?
- What is the right amount to keep in my emergency cash reserve fund?
- Are there other ways I can reduce my tax liabilities?
- What tax advantaged vehicles can I use for retirement?
- What is the best strategy for withdrawing from my retirement accounts?
- What is the most tax-efficient way to save for my child’s education?
Insurance & Protection
- How much insurance do I really need?
- Is my current insurance coverage adequate?
- What is an umbrella policy and do I need one?
- When does it make sense to forgo insurance and self-insure?
- Should I purchase disability protection?
- Are my investments performing well enough to meet my goals?
- How can I take less risk?
- Which investments should I contribute to within my work retirement plan?
- How much will I need for my child or grandchild’s education?
- Does a prepaid tuition plan make sense?
- Should I put all my college savings in a 529 plan?
- How much money will I need when I retire?
- Am I on track to meet my retirement goals?
- How can I create an income stream during retirement?
- At what age should I take my Social Security benefit?
- How can I give money to my children without paying gift taxes?
- Are my current estate documents adequate?
- What will happen to my assets when I’m gone?
- How do I protect my minor children?
Housing / Real Estate
- How can I minimize my risk when investing in real estate?
- Should we refinance our mortgage? Should we pay off our mortgage?
- Does it make sense to rent or own?